South Seas is a Colorado based company that only uses organic DHA (Dihydroxyacetone). DHA is the active ingredient in all self-tanners and was approved by the FDA for use on the body in 1977. South Seas is paraben free, gluten free, cruelty free, vegan.
South Seas has been providing the spray tans and bronzing color on the set of ABC’s Dancing With The Stars for the past seven seasons, and our products are used on over 40 Hollywood sets including Modern Family, Suburgatory, Sons of Anarchy, and True Blood, and in the most luxurious salons & spas, resorts, and mobile spray tanning businesses worldwide.
Prepare your skin before tan:
- Exfoliate your skin prior to your spray tan
- Any waxing should be done prior to your spray tan
- Do not wear perfume, deodorant, lotion the day of your spray tan
- Wear a dark swimsuit or undergarment and flip flops to your session.
- Wear dark loose clothing as the cosmetic bronzer may rub off.